So, as you can see, you can easily meet the Common Core Standard K.G.5., but what else can you do with a small box of spaghetti in your classroom?
- Introduce parts of letters and numbers.
- "Write" letters and numbers
- Write names
- Write words
- Measure (particularly good for circumferences)
- and many, many more!
- Can you add some ideas in the comment section?
- Have you ever done this activity before?
Go here to get a freebie I posted at the beginning of the year during our 2D shape unit. Perfect for preschoolers learning their shapes and great fine motor work as well!