|These are just like valentines, only they are for Christmas. They are |
particularly neat because they have facts about the featured animal on the back!
How much? .29 for a pack of 30 cards and lollipops! 90% off at Rite Aid
a week after Christmas.
|The cute bags don't count. Although I had purchased some winter-y |
goodie bags, my mom found these in Current and they were
way cuter! Thanks ma!
|Is it great stuff that they will save forever? Nope. |
But, they will love it in the moment.
- an old fashioned top
- a sharpened Christmas pencil
- a sharpener (so now they can never say they didn't have a sharpened pencil for their homework)
- an eraser
- and a notepad.
- It will do. ESPECIALLY since I only paid....
- ready for the final cost?
- .388888 per gift.
I can afford that for my little beanies! It would have been 4X that amount for the SAME gift had I not gotten the stuff last year. Keep that in mind for next year.
- Another great gift is crayons. Children LOVE crayons, so why not give them crayons and this mini coloring book that I created for my son to give to his school friends.
Fold it in quarters (no cutting involved!) and VOILA, it's a mini coloring book!
|My sleigh is packed full of gifts for my awesome colleagues, too!|